CHRISTMAS OUTFIT 1

CHRISTMAS OUTFIT ONECHRISTMAS OUTFIT ONE_1

Guys guys! Christmas time is here, so I thought I’d share some outfit ideas this week for the holidays, how do you celebrate this time of the year? I’ll be spending Sunday morning with my Dad and cooking with Mom, then I’ll be having lunch at bae’s with his family and then I’ll be having dinner with my family, on Christmas Day we’ll be opening presents and having lunch together as a family , I’d love to know how you guys celebrate so leave me a comment below with your plans! 😀

¡Oigan! La época navideña está aquí así que pensé esta semana compartirles outfits para éstos días, ¿cómo festejan en ésta época del año? Yo pasaré el Domingo con mi papá y cocinaré con Mamá, luego iré a la comida en casa de bae con su familia y luego cenaré con mi familia, en Navidad abriremos los regalos y luego el deli recalentado con la familia, cuéntenme cómo celebran ustedes, me encantaría leerlo así que déjenme un comentario abajo contándome sus planes.

CHRISTMAS OUTFIT ONE_6CHRISTMAS OUTFIT ONE_7CHRISTMAS OUTFIT ONE_8CHRISTMAS OUTFIT ONE_9

CHRISTMAS OUTFIT ONE_11CHRISTMAS OUTFIT ONE_13CHRISTMAS OUTFIT ONE_14
WEARING | USANDO:
COAT OLMOS Y FLORES X LOB
TOP C2C
SKIRT SAMMYDRESS
BOOTS ALFREDO MARTINEZ X LOB
BAG YSL
EARRINGS LOLIZMA
PHOTOGRAPHY | FOTOGRAFÍA:
JORGE SORIANO
LOCATION | LOCACIÓN:
PALACIO DE GOBIERNO

35 Comments Add yours

1. Me encanta el look!! La falda plisada con el top te queda ideal!!
    Besicos!!

2. Swati Awana says:

I love that skirt!

Liked by 4 people

1. Thanks!! Got it from Sammydress

1. Swati Awana says:

Thanks for sharing!

Liked by 2 people

3. Beautiful outfit! I really like the location and pictures.

xx, Shreya ❤️
    alltheplacesshegoes.com

Liked by 4 people

4. lifeofangela says:

Such a beautiful outfit Daniela! I really love the black and white colour combination 😀

Liked by 3 people

1. Aww thanks! It’s pretty cool, isn’t it?

5. Beautiful Christmas outfit. Very chic. Xo Ines

Liked by 4 people

6. ¡Qué bonito! Tu abrigo blanco es lo más.

Liked by 2 people

1. Gracias! Lo amé mucho!

Liked by 2 people

7. Aww you look adorable in these pictures, beautiful!!
    I hope you have a great Christmas with your dad love!

Liked by 3 people

1. Thank you Dana, it went well, how about yours?

Liked by 1 person

8. Coco_minimal says:

Nunca hubiera apostando por el abrigo blanco, patece que siempre en estas fechas nos vamos a lo oscuro, y creo que es muy buena propuesta. Me gusta.

1. Gracias bella! 🙂 A veces sale bien atreverse a los cambios! ❤

Liked by 1 person

9. lillilacquer says:

Love the earrings and boots x

Liked by 3 people

1. Thank you lilli!! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

10. ughmango says:

Those earrings! 😍 xx

Liked by 3 people

1. Aww thanks babe!! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

11. Pretty! Really love the pleated skirt.

1. Thank you, got it last year from Sammydress

12. sheiladytiu says:

Love this outfit from head to toe Dani! Hope you having a wonderful holidays! ❤️

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you!! Mine were great, how about yours?

1. sheiladytiu says:

It was great too! 😘

13. Fashion By Deborah says:

Such a beautiful outfit! Thanks for sharing this! If you want,check out my blog,I am pretty new to blogging.I would be really happy if you would follow me. ☺ https://fashionbydeborah.wordpress.com/

1. Thank you!! Absolutely, I’ll stop by! ❤