RUFFLED PANTS

ruffled pants_3

So, how was the weekend? I hope you guys had time to rest, have fun and enjoy yourselves overall, so as you know, bae and I were in DC a couple of weeks ago, it’d been a while since I last was there, but it still felt like home and I was glad to see I was still good at navigating the city, bae and I did all the touristy stuff, you know the drill, the monuments, White House, Smithsonian and so on.

¿Qué tal el finde? Espero que pudieran descansar, divertirse y disfrutar, como saben, bae y yo estuvimos en DC hace unas semanas, hacía tiempo que no iba, y aún se sentía como estar en casa, me dio gusto ver que aún puedo moverme como siempre por la ciudad, bae y yo hicimos todas las cosas turísticas, ya saben, los monumentos, la casa blanca, el Smithsonian y así.

ruffled pants_5ruffled pants_7ruffled pants_8ruffled pants_9ruffled pants_10ruffled pants_11ruffled pants_12ruffled pants_13ruffled pants_14ruffled pants_15ruffled pants_17ruffled pants_18ruffled pants_19ruffled pants_20ruffled pants_21
WEARING | USANDO:
TOP ZAFUL
PANTS BELLE VERE
SNEAKERS ADIDAS
BAG BERSHKA
PHOTOGRAPHY | FOTOGRAFÍA:
JOSUE BERNAL
LOCATION | LOCACIÓN:
WASHINGTON DC

35 Comments Add yours

1. I’m so in love with your style!xx

2. Love the ruffled trousers!!! 😃 great post! Xx

Liked by 2 people

3. Kali Borovic says:

I know I say this all the time, but I can’t get over how impeccable your style is! xx.

1. Aww Kali!! Thank you very very much I really appreciate it ❤ ❤ ❤ xx

4. AZULVERDEMAR says:

Me encantan los pantalones ❤ Estás ideal!

Liked by 1 person

1. Mil gracias guapa, qué bueno que te gusten tanto como a mi!!

5. claudia cáceres fox says:

me gustan los pantalones

6. Loving those pants!!! So unique! Xo Ines

Liked by 1 person

1. Thanks Ines ❤ you're the sweetest!

7. Yes yes yesss!!
    It’s always fun when you get to revisit a city you once lived in. It’s like seeing it in a new light, especially doing all the touristy stuff!
    Are you back home or are you still adventuring around the east coast? If so, come to Boston 🙂

Liked by 2 people

1. I couldn’t have put it better, that’s what it felt like! I’m back home for now, but I hope I can make it to Boston soon!! 😀

1. 😦 😦 ;(
        Frown frown but i’ll be patient

8. whatismaria says:

Such beautiful photographs as usual girl! Loved this post and the pants xox

1. Thank you! 😀 they were my bf’s work! 😀

9. amicubasite says:

❤️❤️😍😍😘😘 Me encanto el look. Buenas noches cielo. 💓💓💓

Liked by 1 person

10. We’re in the same city! Haha great photos I love city center!

Liked by 2 people

1. It was so good to be back if only for a little while! Gotta love DC

11. Shineorshine says:

Tooodo se te ve supeer

1. Aww eres muy dulce! Gracias!! 😀

12. simplysory says:

Un look muy trotero pero con estilazo.

Te dejo mi nuevo post de inspiración otoñal.

13. Andrew Demetriou says:

Beautiful photos, looks like you have a great time in DC!

14. Mrs Veronicah says:

Preciosos lugares y tú tienes un estilazo que no veas!
    Un beso guapa.

1. Mil gracias guapura!! ❤

15. Once again a Great outfit!

1. Thank you Whit!! 😀