NYC TRAVEL DIARY: DAY 3

Hey there humans, today I’m back with the last of my travel diary for NYC, but stay tuned for my DC one and my NYC Travel guide! Today I’ll tell you a little about what we did on our last day in NYC and share some of my favorite pictures from that day.

Hola humanos, hoy estoy de vuelta con mi último diario de viaje de Nueva York, pero estén pendientes para el de DC y para mi guía de viaje de NY, hoy les cuento un poco de lo que hicimos nuestro último día en NY y les comparto algunas de mis fotos favoritas de ese día.

davdavdavdavdavdavdavdavdav

44 Comments Add yours

1. forevermyjoy says:

Such great photos! My husband and I are hoping to take our daughter next summer 🙂 Definitely one of the cities on my bucket list to visit.

Liked by 2 people

1. I hope you guys get to do it!! 🙂

2. kingajpg says:

New York is my second home even though I’ve never visited, I just known one day I will go and I will fall in love with it even more. Your photos are awesome! It looks like you’re having such amazing time ❤

Liked by 1 person

1. I totally feel you girl! I’m pretty sure you’ll fall in love with it as I did!! 🙂

3. Love it!!
    I’m in NY wayyyy too often so it’s nice and refreshing seeing it from your perspective ❤
    Can't wait to see your DC diaries, I haven't played much in DC so I'm really looking forward to that!

1. Oh you totally should, I used to live there and I loved it so so much!! ❤

4. These photos are great, the first one is so so sweet! I hope you had a lovely in NYC, it’s definitely on my wish list!

Take care,
    Daniella x

Liked by 1 person

1. Aww thanks Daniella, we did have a great time, we’re looking forward to our next trip! 🙂

5. mylomond says:

omg that photo of the temple is just amazing!

1. I know right? I love it so much, I think it’s beautiful! ❤

Liked by 1 person

6. NEW YORK LOOKS SO FUN! Super happy for you, but like lowkey envious haha! Lovely post! xx

1. It is amazing!! Thanks for stopping by! ❤

Liked by 1 person

7. Awesome Pictures, I will plane to go there next weekend with my boyfriend.
    NYAndComapny Coupons

1. I hope you guys have a great time! ❤

8. These pictures are amazing!!! NYC is one of my dream trips 😍

1. It’s an awesome place!! ❤

9. Miss gigi says:

Ame la fotito de los Legos!

Liked by 1 person

1. Es lo máximo, el chico de la tienda se metió al display y tomó un montón de fotos con mi cel

10. AnjaGe says:

That had to be the best trip ever 😍😍😍

Liked by 1 person

1. Oh it was! We enjoyed ourselves so much!

11. Arely Limón says:

Veo tus fotos y me dan unas ganas enormes de volver a Ny!

1. Ojalá puedas hacerlo pronto! Es maravilloso! 🙂

12. Bettine says:

Ahh, I love NYC! Such pretty pictures 🙂

13. mixedbaggweb says:

What a great city. I’m a short drive away and I don’t get in enough. Thanks for sharing this post.

Share your adventure with us and earn!

1. Glad you liked it!! 🙂

14. Stunning pictures and informative post. Pinning it down for future reference

1. Wow so happy to read that, thank you!! 😀 ❤

15. Zac says:

Some awesome photos! That picture of the little Lego figures is great 😂😀 What was your favourite thing about NYC? Hope to visit one day 😊

1. Ohh man, tough question, I’d have to say just walking through the city in general, it gives me an indescribable feeling!

16. katiemayor says:

Looks like such an ace trip! And I love that artwork! Look forward to reading about more of your travels 🙂

1. Thanks Katie!! Hope that I can post something else soon! 🙂

17. Great pictures !!! Loved your post

1. Thank you!! I’m so happy to read that!

18. Jo Smith says:

Lovely photos! I went to NYC a couple weeks ago just to snap pictures of the Flatiron building and walk around.

Liked by 1 person

1. I wish I could do that!!

19. kennydeeee says:

Love your photos! I’d love to travel here. You’ve officially made me very jealous lol x

Liked by 1 person

1. Aww thank you Kenny 🙂 ❤ I hope you make it there very soon!

20. Angela says:

Que bonitas fotos, hasta ahora no he tenido la suerte de visitar New York. Saludos Angela

1. Uy estoy segura de que lo amarías tanto como yo 🙂