SILVER SKIRT, BARBIE HEELS

SILVER SKIRT AND BARBIE HEELSSILVER SKIRT AND BARBIE HEELS_1SILVER SKIRT AND BARBIE HEELS_2SILVER SKIRT AND BARBIE HEELS_3

You know how certain items of clothing can make you feel amazing? Well, I guess these heels are it for me, they make me feel the happiest (as seen on the pictures), I am so happy I got them, I was eyeing them for weeks, and then they were gone from the store, and then when I’d given up on having them in my collection, I came across them on sale, so that made them even more magic, cause you know I love a good bargain. So, which item makes you feel like you own the world?

¿Sabes cómo ciertas prendas te pueden hacer sentir genial? Supongo que en éste caso para mi esa prenda son estos zapatos, me hacen sentir la más feliz (como se ve en las fotos), estoy tan contenta de haberlos comprado, les eché el ojo durante semanas, y luego ya no estaban en la tienda, pensé que debía rendirme en tenerlos en mi colección, y en eso me los encuentro en rebajas, y eso los hizo más mágicos, porque ya saben que me encanta una buena oferta. ¿A ustedes qué prenda las hace sentir como dueñas de mundo?

SILVER SKIRT AND BARBIE HEELS_4SILVER SKIRT AND BARBIE HEELS_5SILVER SKIRT AND BARBIE HEELS_7
WEARING | USANDO:
TOP ZARA
SKIRT SAMMY DRESS
HEELS BERSHKA
SUNNIES SHASA
PHOTOGRAPHY | FOTOGRAFÍA:
JORGE SORIANO

42 Comments Add yours

1. Swati Awana says:

Just wowwww!!

Liked by 1 person

2. Obsessed with that skirt and those heels are so fun! Enjoy your week girly xox

1. Thank you M!! Have a wonderful weekend! 😀

3. peculiarblondegirl says:

How stunning is this look! I love the shoes, wow!

1. I know, right? I’m so so in love with them! 🙂

4. Great style babe! The heels are so cute and the skirt is beautiful!! Xo Ines

1. Thank you Ines dear! Have a great weekend! 🙂

1. Thank you!! 😀 I got it from Sammy Dress ❤

5. claudia cáceres fox says:

Me encanta las fotos geniales y los zapatos geniales

Liked by 1 person

6. I really like how that pleated skirt is a metalic colour because it is one of the colours we’re seeing a lot throughout NYFW!

1. Aww thank you for your kind comment! 🙂

7. nataliesalchemy says:

They photograph so well!! Hmm, for me my platforms make me feel like I’m on top of the world because they are sexy and comfy. Plus, they make me extra tall.

Natalie | http://nataliesalchemy.wordpress.com

1. Ohhh platforms are the best!! ❤ ❤ ❤

1. Thank you Matt! I hope you have a great weekend! 🙂

8. Wow si era si o si en tu armario!😍

1. Verdad? haha ten lindo finde!! 😀

9. We love your style! and your blog is awesome!

xox
    K & G

1. Aww thank you guys!! ❤

10. mariozzlemynizzl says:

Me encanta el look Danni!!
    Ya tengo la primera parte de mi viaje a Portugal en el blog si quieres echarle un vistazo. https://mariowearssomething.wordpress.com/2017/09/12/my-trip-to-portugal-part-i/

1. Wuuuu, super cool, deja voy a leer!! 😀

You look super beautiful 💕

1. Thank you very much Anja, have a nice weekend! 😀

15. Estás preciosa ❤ me han encantado las sandaliaas y el color de la falda 👌

El rincón de Pau Blog ❤

1. Gracias Pau!! Muy a la orden guapa! 🙂

16. Miss gigi says:

Igual me paso algo similar, el problema es que soy petit en todos los sentidos y ya no habían de mi talla 😦
    pero estan divinos!

1. Aww pobre bebecita!! y sí, son lo máximo!! 😀

17. sheiladytiu says:

Those pink barbie heels definitely a keeper! Love how it completed the look.

Liked by 1 person

1. haha my bf should read all the comments about my shoes in this post, as he hates them lol, thank you Shei 🙂

1. sheiladytiu says:

Hahahahah! I guess some men really don’t like colors hahaha

1. he doesn’t like anything pretty and shinny 😦