TUCKED IN HAIR

tucked-in-hairtucked-in-hair_1
The best way to wear a turtleneck? with your hair tucked in of course.
¿El mejor modo de usar un cuello de tortuga? Con tu cabello por dentro, obvio.
tucked-in-hair_2tucked-in-hair_3
I got this top from SheIn, and I like it a lot, it’s super cozy, but for big chested girls like myself, turtlenecks are always a liability. so be careful which bra you wear underneath, or you’ll end up looking like a bad cartoon of yourself. Bralettes are a girl’s best friend in this cases.
Me mandaron éste top de SheIn, me gustó mucho, es exageradamente calentito, pero para las chicas de busto grande como yo, los cuellos de tortuga son siempre un riesgo, tienes que cuidar qué bra usas debajo, o acabas viéndote ridículamente desproporcionada. Los bralettes son los mejores amigos de una chica en éstos casos.
tucked-in-hair_5tucked-in-hair_6tucked-in-hair_7tucked-in-hair_8
WEARING | USANDO: TURTLENECK SHE IN COAT KENNETH COLE JEANS OLD NAVY SHOES SAMMYDRESS RING SFERA BAG BERSHKA PHOTOGRAPHY | FOTOGRAFÍA: JORGE SORIANO

39 Comments Add yours

1. Mrinalini says:

You look lovely! 🙂

Liked by 2 people

2. sheiladytiu says:

Great look Dani! I love Shein! 💕

1. They’ve got some pretty sweet deals! ❤

Liked by 1 person

3. Bralettes are awesome and so sexy!!
    Like you in these pics ❤

1. Thank you Dana ❤ ❤ ❤

4. ayexbee says:

Love the turtleneck ! And the jacket where is it from?

Liked by 1 person

1. It’s a brand called Sfera, I believe they only have stores in Mexico and Spain, but you can check out their site online maybe?

1. ayexbee says:

Awesome I’ll check it out ! Thank you hun

Liked by 1 person

5. Ame tu look Dani! Hermoso y además el sueter esta increíble así sin mangas para poder usarlo si hace más calorsito en el día! Y llevar el pelo por dentro del cuello de tortuga es una de las mayores tendencias ❤

Liked by 1 person

1. Siii, me encanta eso del cabello dentro del cuello!

6. Love the shoes! You look beautiful! X

Liked by 1 person

1. Aww thank you a lot, they’re pretty cool, aren’t they?

7. abbeyswindow says:

You look really great! Tucked in hair is the way to go! 👍

8. FabBecky says:

Amé tu look relajado y más esos zapatos con fur, geniales.

1. Gracias Beck!! 🙂 ❤

9. Gill Garcia says:

Me encanta usar el cuello de tortuga en negro ¡además de que te mantienen en calor!;) Muy buen el tip del bralette. xx

giillgarciaspace.wordpress.com/

Liked by 2 people

1. Siii, es un clásico! ❤

Liked by 1 person

1. Thanks dear!! Sorry for the late reply, it’d gone to my spam folder!

10. Just Leia says:

The truth is that the Turtleneck is beautiful! And I think they are very comfortable because they protect your neck from the cold without having to wear a scarf everywhere. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

11. I love your outfit. You look so fine!

12. Patty Morato says:

Me encanta como te queda! Padrisimo look Dany 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Aww muchísimas gracias Patty!!

13. lilmisslion says:

Hi!!! Your blog is SO beautiful and I have nominated you for an award! ❤ http://wp.me/p5ULkf-2Vx

1. OMG thanks so much! Sorry for the very late reply, this was on my spam folder! 😦

1. lilmisslion says: